Oh! Mother - Poem by uchenna nnodum
Nine moons we were bore
Under nine scourging rays.
The earth's heat and the sole's sore
Through life's maze.
Oh Mother you saw
All these in a gaze.
Oh! How much can i adore?
Or give thee much praise
Nine times or more.
Comments about Oh! Mother by uchenna nnodum
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl