uchenna nnodum Poems
- In Our Hearts Claps and cheers and all that were Before my ...
- The Mirage Of Hope When i look up in the sky I hope that the...
- So Much To A Long Friend I always thought that the strong can...
- An Unknown Bird One sunny afternoon, Just as i bade a ...
- In The Market Place I hear the honk of a horn Amid the echo ...
- Actors What wonderful actors we are All scenes at one time ...
- Why Do We...At Old Age Through the quick sand of this ...
I'm a young man who loves artistry and creativity.i love to express my inner most thoughts and the best way is by writing them into lines, verses and stanzas.
Presently, I, m a Law student at the Imo State University, Owerri, Imo State, Nigeria. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about uchenna nnodum
In Our Hearts
Claps and cheers and all that were
Before my eyes i saw over there
What seemed to be good
But i misunderstood
'The doings' which was written on water
Has been washed away by the one heavier.
'The flaw' has taken the paths
Which is now written in our hearts
On the expenses of the former
But cannot be still be heavier than the latter.