In Our Hearts - Poem by uchenna nnodum
Claps and cheers and all that were
Before my eyes i saw over there
What seemed to be good
But i misunderstood
'The doings' which was written on water
Has been washed away by the one heavier.
'The flaw' has taken the paths
Which is now written in our hearts
On the expenses of the former
But cannot be still be heavier than the latter.
Comments about In Our Hearts by uchenna nnodum
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl