Oh These Eyes Of Mine - Poem by Leila Kay
Pray tell me heart...Why do these eyes of mine shed tears
Why oh why tonight these eyes...
These eyes that once thirsted to catch a glimpse of you drown in the Ocean of your memories
Oh these eyes of mine...
Pray tell me heart... Why they burn in the fire of your desire
Oh these eyes of mine..
Pray tell me heart...Why do they betray me with tears that escape their Safe haven
Pray tell me heart... What do these windows to my soul reveal
Oh these eyes of mine
What secrets do they tell
Comments about Oh These Eyes Of Mine by Leila Kay
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl