.Pd. is here
Oh Wonderful Teachers! - Poem by .Pd. is here
Teachers are the best gifts of god,
For them I shall applaud.
I express to them my gratitude
For instilling in me a wonderful attitude.
A teacher is like a candle,
Burning itself to others advantage.
All their life they work selfless,
To open up the world of knowledge.
They shape up our personalities,
And make us understand responsibilities.
Moral values are what they make us imbibe,
To follow their teachings, we all strive.
When they check us,
We dare not fuss
Because their guidance and zest,
Makes us better than the best.
‘I wish I were a teacher’,
I would have students to nurture.
This is how I can repay,
To my immortal and adorable preachers.
“THANK YOU, Oh! Wonderful teachers.”
Comments about Oh Wonderful Teachers! by .Pd. is here
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl