Dr. A.Celestine Raj Manohar M.D.,
On Perseverance For Success - Poem by Dr. A.Celestine Raj Manohar M.D.,
Who says that things cannot be done?
Nothing’s impossible on earth;
Most things are possible under the sun;
But perseverance should be thine friend!
The one who gives up with ease is a fool!
The wise person labors with determination;
Yet, one must choose the things that one can do,
And go full steam ahead, till comes success.
Perseverance is the secret of success;
By continual toil, failures can be avoided;
Great things were done by burning mid-night’s oil!
“The toiler harvests best of fruits in life.”
Comments about On Perseverance For Success by Dr. A.Celestine Raj Manohar M.D.,
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl