Edward Kofi Louis
On The Stage - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
To clean your mind and to take your stand;
On the stage,
With the muse of the truth.
Listen to the sounds of the truth!
Coming yout way;
And, to accept it.
Comments about On The Stage by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl