Once Upon A Time - Poem by Heather Burns
Once upon a time, I made a
Placed it in a picture frame,
So I would not forget,
Many years it stayed there,
Behind glass, with tender
Then one day, I looked,
The picture frame was bare.
Like a fairy tale, came true,
My eyes were full of you.
Comments about Once Upon A Time by Heather Burns
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl