'One Lovely Thought' - Poem by Margaret Alice
A new concept to play with:
Gematria – a study of
the alphabet letters’ numerical values
the spiritual definition of numbers
a conscious energy form
Given a solar number
for light, double light
and consecration –
crystallines have the same frequency as
sound and colour!
With a marvelous conclusion:
our solar system is
a giant, pulsating
- what do you mean?
I don’t know – I’m just enchanted
by mystical concepts and words
that imply there is more mystery
than suspected in the course of
reality unfolding in grayness!
Let’s add more colour and beauty:
the crystals of higher dimensions
link the whole solar system in
a holographic universe
– do you feel the wonder in this statement too?
The universe is a pulsating series
of intelligent shapes in ascension
One Lovely Thought!
Comments about 'One Lovely Thought' by Margaret Alice
Edgar Allan Poe
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye