One-Side Too Nourishes - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Meera’s love, Andal’s love
All for Lord Krishna,
They so proclaimed.
The world acclaimed.
Their love is one sided.
In his love for her,
Which is an one sided,
The object is real.
The idol has senses.
Why is this act spurned?
[Meera and Andal Indian women who throughout their life loved and worshiped the idol, Krishan]
Comments about One-Side Too Nourishes by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda