Lauren Ellis Leung
Only A Dream - Poem by Lauren Ellis Leung
I had a dream about you,
I'm starting to wish it would come true.
I'm not over you,
I don't know what to do.
Should I stay in this state of depression,
Never again to have a happy expression?
I try to get free,
But I can't get away,
From my thoughts of you that surround me everyday.
Comments about Only A Dream by Lauren Ellis Leung
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda