Lauren Ellis Leung
Lauren Ellis Leung Poems
- Single Soul without You im like a broken sOUl wandering the ...
- Walking Alone The only raod I've ever known, It's a lonely ...
- Only A Dream I had a dream about you, I'm starting to wish ...
- Maybel Her eyes, Eyes of a serpent, Cruel and filled of ...
- Deepest Cut Scarlet lines so fine, Bleed an ocean that ...
- Reality Of Me I'm not a pattern ment to be followed, It's a...
- The Final Goodbye In a way we were both at fault. You for ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Lauren Ellis Leung
without You im like a broken sOUl wandering the depths of hell,
like A broken Stair well.
aS i plumit towards gloom and doom i tHink of you,
my spirt sOars.
i need you.
onLy whEn im with you can i feel whole,
a single soul.
It alL started with the perfect kiss,
nOw i want you to know that,
i'll neVer let you swEep me off my feet.
listen to your heart next time,
before you tell him gooDbye for the last time.
as soon as forever is through i'll be over You.
i dont need you to let down my dreams. ...