Open The Doors To Paradise - Poem by Naveed Akram
Open and close the doors to Paradise,
Living and liking the task, of Paradise.
Snakes have chances when vomiting,
Hell shall breathe, and there is no cask of Paradise.
The many beautiful oceans exist when poured
From the cloudy canopy that we ask, of Paradise.
Some who decide are faces of delight,
Those sports are audiences that bask, in Paradise.
Then I am one who is named a joiner,
Naveed can praise only with his mask, O Paradise!
Comments about Open The Doors To Paradise by Naveed Akram
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl