Lawrence S. Pertillar
Opinions Of Your Own - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
To find in your rebuttal,
A commenting on my debate...
With my issues extended,
By your interpretation...
Of my initiating statements,
Is at best...
Giving another side of my point of view!
If I wanted to argue with myself,
I would have videotaped...
My own opposing arguments made,
And not have had you here...
You have opinions of your own...
Comments about Opinions Of Your Own by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl