Edward Kofi Louis
Orientation - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
Orientation, ten, tan, net, it, at, ore, era, ear, an, on, no, taint, train, rain;
And like sport and pleasure!
Orientation, rent, ran, tar, Orion, ion, rotate, tat, rotation, nine, note;
And like the muse of love!
Orientation, one, rate, eat, tear, ate, near, neat, ton, not, trot, toot, root;
And like the muse of joy!
But this storage pool is ready for your love.
Comments about Orientation by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda