~owl's Song~ - Poem by Sinnaminsun Sinnaminsun
Throughout day the sun will shine
within night the moon will climb,
Out my window an owl does peer
unto this night crisp and clear.
On the wing of this bird I cling
over the moon together we sing,
Piercing eyes onto the prey
down from above from where it lay.
Grasping into deep and quick
soaring up the candle's wick,
Claiming night before the day
wake in morn from where I lay.
Comments about ~owl's Song~ by Sinnaminsun Sinnaminsun
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda