Edward Kofi Louis
P. E. M. B. A. - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
Painting a picture of peace and love,
Exhibited with servitude and attitude,
Members and numbers! !
Based on the memoriesof the past;
Able to see the light of the truth with righteous morals.
Comments about P. E. M. B. A. by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda