Barry Van Allen
Paid - Poem by Barry Van Allen
It doesn't seem to matter much.,
how much I care about,
enough, about how much ,
... does anyone today.
Nobody seems to give a damn,
it is all about what you need done,
about which one and why, today...
and how much it will cost.
It does not tend to matter much,
which alternative was working this,
which alternate was after that,
and which decision mattered most.
It was nothing much to do with that,
it was all about your profits,
and it was all about how much you earn,
that you never ever did.
So how much did you get paid?
...and what did you get paid for ?
Comments about Paid by Barry Van Allen
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl