ivor or ivor.e hogg
Party Time For M 'Lady Lucianne - Poem by ivor or ivor.e hogg
The first signs of impending spring
are crocus flowers rioting
Along the verges daffodils
contemptuous of night time chills
Continue steadily to grow
in preparation for the show
The flower show that‘s held each year
As one by one new blooms appear.
Each has its short time in the sun
to set their seed and then begone.
A yearly exhibition
provided free for everyone
Now spring is here let’s celebrate.
http: // blog.myspace.com/poeticpiers
Comments about Party Time For M 'Lady Lucianne by ivor or ivor.e hogg
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda