Party With The Devil - Poem by ONOJA ANTHONY
A ride with darklords, the kings of fantasy
Party with mortal inheritor in sinful bliss of hell, the carpet of firm mortal beatitude
Away with the bliss of men or agitator of wealth the truth behind the great fall
With the crew of pleasure thou feed thy guts and drink the tone of gratitude from prince of hell oh! The man in many legends.
Never predict the revelations of John
Never preach the sermon of Peter
The gods of abyss love thy soul
Yet a ride with him, the kiss of pain
Yet the best friend of mortal yet thee first of their foe.
He contradict our curse, spoil its roots and makes us sing all night long in blossom of brimestone along heart of hell club!
Comments about Party With The Devil by ONOJA ANTHONY
Edgar Allan Poe
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl