Robert M Hensel
'Pass The Torch' - Poem by Robert M Hensel
This is my plea to all nations, please lay down all
your weapons and guns.
Come sit at our table, lets talk, so the wars, they
may be done.
Let the vehicle of democracy be our driven force.
To serve as an example to your neighbors, and
dare to pass the torch.
Let it's bright light be your guide, and it's flame
what warms your heart.
Tell me, Isn't that how World Peace really begins,
and Allies seem to start?
Comments about 'Pass The Torch' by Robert M Hensel
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl