Robert M Hensel
Robert M Hensel Poems
- End Racism We all must bring our Racism to end. A message...
- Fears Of Night Darkness surrounds this room that I live. ...
- A Window Of Pain I look beyond a window of pain. A fragment...
- Accept Yourself
- 'Pass The Torch' This is my plea to all nations, please lay ...
- 'America's Symbol' It was through broad stripes and bright ...
Robert was born with a birth defect known as spina bifida. A disability that has not stopped him from achieving success in his life. Robert serves as an Advocate for the disabled, an on going effort to to better the rights of all Americans with disabilities. He is an International poet-writer with well over 900 publications Published worldwide. In 2000, Robert was nominated as one of the best ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Robert M Hensel
We all must bring our
Racism to end.
A message to all, I long to send.
The colors of the world,
All join as one.
For the Lord is our shepherd,
And we as his son.
Christ made all man in the
Likes of him.
So please let us all, "End Racism".