Passion Blinds You - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Mother: my child is the prettiest.
Child: my mother is the kindest.
Citizen: my tongue, my literature
And my heritage are the richest.
Passion and emotion blind you.
and bind you.
Comments about Passion Blinds You by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl