Subbaraman N V
Peace Thy Source! - Poem by Subbaraman N V
Peace is the law of nature
When that law is broken
Peace loses its stature
Society's limbs so swollen
Peace! Where is thy source?
From me wnd within me of course
World to take to recourse
To improve quality of human resource!
Love and peace beginning or end
Peace, the mother of plenty
Man needs to comprehend
Means to peace that ends in prosperity!
Peace is the frame of mind
Peace dwells in heart
Peace blossoms from the mind
Peace from every one to start!
Peace in society myth or reality
In our scheme may the theme be a speciality
Build up peace with all sincerity
Spread the fragrance in all our fraternity!
Comments about Peace Thy Source! by Subbaraman N V
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl