Penetrating Pain - Poem by Barbara Haskell
For years, deep, penetrating pain
has defeated my body and soul,
it's altered my spirit
and smothered desire.
Unable to laugh,
I shed tears.
Comments about Penetrating Pain by Barbara Haskell
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl