Pennies Of Action - Poem by Naveed Akram
Caught in the middle of action,
One contrives a mentality of instants,
The philosophers swear their allegiance
To us who lie and adorn the walls.
My mastering of the pennies is grand,
After the millionaires, after the solution.
My matter is my energy, old ages
Shall connect me to the present.
One is caught between the solids
And the liquids and the gases.
In this medium we call ourselves
Comments about Pennies Of Action by Naveed Akram
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl