Penning - Poem by Naveed Akram
Pen the thought released by the mind,
Mind your language until you are blind;
The sneaking up illness is present,
When chaos is disorder and heaven-sent.
You are now congratulated by those who know
What the accomplishment becomes when you bow.
The bowing is abhorrent when danger is working,
Those who spoke were the winners of lurking.
Comments about Penning by Naveed Akram
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl