Perfect Combination - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Women like men who can make them laugh.
Men like women whom they can make laugh.
Men like women who please them with looks.
Women like men whom they can please with looks.
Be women pretty and be men witty
To make a company and drain their urge.
Comments about Perfect Combination by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl