Philanthropy - Poem by Hannington Mumo
A big heart is never an accident
For good can never be done with a bad intent.
Philanthropy is not an impulse
But a virtue with its price;
Him who does it once
Has the costly chance
Of doing it again
Or he fails to have it within his ken!
Comments about Philanthropy by Hannington Mumo
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl