Pious And Chaste. - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
I needed to steal but I didn’t;
I desired to rape but I didn’t;
I wanted to revenge but I didn’t;
I ended as a man pious
Like a woman who ends as chaste.
Being just and chaste for want of guts
Comments about Pious And Chaste. by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl