Piture This2 - Poem by DAVID GERARDINO
this part is easy, this part
is hard.this part means the
end of us.
this part is funny, this part
sad, this part you leave
and never come back.
and the world keeps on
spinning, and the sun keeps
on burning, and the fat ladys
singing, move on, move on.
this part your packing, this
part im begging, dont go, dont..
Comments about Piture This2 by DAVID GERARDINO
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl