Plea - Poem by Rachel Henley
This violence in my mind.
I struggle with the languages.
To define who I am.
My heart feels lacking always.
Lonely Spirit forever searching.
My souls depth has me drowning within myself.
Poet. Artist. Human.
So broken even put together.
Lifeless yet full of breath.
I am the walking contradiction.
Of a know it all who has got it all.
Having everything isn't having everything.
Passionate Sex. Adoring Lovers.
Not Enough. Never Enough.
Crying with weary red sore eyes.
Yet perfecting fake smiles.
Can you help me?
Comments about Plea by Rachel Henley
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda