All My Woe - Poem by Rachel Henley
I ask of you something dear.
Something heartfelt and somewhat sincere.
Hold the one you love,
Closer now, and ever so near.
Tell them how you love them so,
How them breathing, makes up for all the woe.
For the one I truly loved,
Does not, even now, even know.
How me breathing without them,
Is the reason of all my woe.
Comments about All My Woe by Rachel Henley
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda