Please Forgive Me - Poem by Della Nichols
haunting memories of the past as i see the light flash i see the faces of my past, one who was very dear to me will always live in my heart forever and close to me all the times we had and even the ones that were bad but i will forgive you dear sister for it was not your fault i was bad, cant wait to see you some day where we will meet again and fly away in the sky, and im sorry i never went to your funeral to say goodbye.but now may you be in peace now for all the suffering you had so now im glad that i think and look back once upon a time the friendship that we had. love you sister a lesson learned dont be afraid when it is your turn dont hold things inside because it will end up eating you alive.
Comments about Please Forgive Me by Della Nichols
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda