Please Notice Me. - Poem by Craig Anderson
You are simply stunning
A woman who will never know...my love
She is already betrothed...to a fool
My lamented love must be held like a country's secrets
She suffers intolerable conditions
But my heart is always there.
Please notice the quiet shadow of the man that always waits
Always hopes in the deepest recesses of his heart
You will notice.
One word from your lips and I will end this fools existence
For you to be free of him and lead the life you want to.
Even if it was not with myself I hope you find someone
Who loves you as much as I
The fool plays with other women and your heart
Please notice me.
Topic(s) of this poem: unrequited love
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about Please Notice Me. by Craig Anderson
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda