Pleasure Lies In Chosen Path - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Each one is conditioned to learn a way
To trigger the spot of pleasure in his brain
And that holds one happy in one’s pursuit.
The misers and the spendthrifts,
The dictator and the slave,
The martyrs and the hoarders,
The one who eats, drinks and is merry
And the one fasting and wasting
All thus find their pleasure
In their respective pursuist, constantly.
Comments about Pleasure Lies In Chosen Path by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl