Pleasure Slave - Poem by Paul Marshall
I pull your hair.
Your moans get louder.
I grasp your throat.
You gasp for breath.
I smack your ass.
You call out in pain.
I release myself into you.
You scream for more.
I toss you to the ground.
Now you beg for more.
I snear.....Now you belong to me.
Comments about Pleasure Slave by Paul Marshall
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl