Plight Is In Your Wait. - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Hope not when there is hope,
Hope when there is no hope,
No surprise maddens you and
No failure will sadden.
Seek light in night
and in day forget light.
Then there is no plight.
Comments about Plight Is In Your Wait. by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl