Edward Kofi Louis
Plus And Minus 2 - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
Plus and minus,
Worksof love and life;
Positive and negative all around!
We the people on earth,
Some for righteous works to save the World,
Others for hatred and war to destroy the earth.
To look around you,
Acts and arts! !
Pacts and facts,
We the people on earth;
Righteousness! For Peace and Love;
Wickedness! For Hatred and War;
Our choices on earth,
Plus and minus.
Comments about Plus And Minus 2 by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl