Pneumonia - Poem by Maddi Eden
When I see your face
See your smile
See your love
For someone else
I can't get rid of this chill inside
No hot shower can ease this ache
I know it just won't go away
You have pneumonia of the heart - oh! such a cold heart
And my God, does it turn my blood to ice.
You said you loved me, and I thought you did.
Now: how can I ever be sure?
I hope you know, one day, how it feels.
Maybe then you'll repent.
Comments about Pneumonia by Maddi Eden
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl