Poetic Progress* - Poem by elysabeth faslund
Poetry that is controversial
Is seldom very convivial
For each the separate
For that poet daring the
The 'old school' becomes
The 'new school'...
If not, it stays
The 'dead school.'
Comments about Poetic Progress* by elysabeth faslund
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl