Theresa Ann Moore
Poetry - Poem by Theresa Ann Moore
Poetry can be fueled with a lie or something you believe.
Poems can be primed by joyful loving or painful dying.
With verse and rhyme emotions bubble inside and heave.
With therapy, you might understand why you are crying.
Comments about Poetry by Theresa Ann Moore
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye