Bijay Kant Dubey
Poetry, Poetry, The Heart Of The Matter - Poem by Bijay Kant Dubey
Poetry as sounds,
Spoken words and written words,
Sounds heard, imitated and expressed.
Poetry as images,
Motifs and myths,
Drawn and sketched.
Poetry as lyrics,
The lyrics of of love,
The lyrics of the heart,
Poetry musical and magical.
Poetry as the broken lines,
Words and images,
Prosaic and dry facts,
Like the jazz.
Comments about Poetry, Poetry, The Heart Of The Matter by Bijay Kant Dubey
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl