Jonathan Goldman a.k.a JGthepoet
Poets Beware - I Am Angry - Poem by Jonathan Goldman a.k.a JGthepoet
I shall remove my Poems from this Site,
Why is that? I hear you say.
Because my Copyright (c) has been removed
By their Editors today.
What Protection do we have,
When others our Poems print,
If there is no Copyright (c) below,
Which is our Poetry Fingerprint.
So Fellow Poets please join me,
Boycott, Make A Stand today,
Until they reinstate the Words,
So our Copyrights (c) will forever stay.
As a Worldwide Poet I am known,
And for my Fellow poets I will fight,
Against ALL who remove our Copyright (c) Signs,
And who do all that is not right.
(Copyright (c) Jonathan Goldman [JGthepoet] - 27 March 2012)
Comments about Poets Beware - I Am Angry by Jonathan Goldman a.k.a JGthepoet
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl