Point Of View From A Rest Stop - Poem by Colin Pickett
bruied under the desert sky.
the one for the other,
a common ambition.
On the roads,
the aluminum asylums
while we drive on.
Comments about Point Of View From A Rest Stop by Colin Pickett
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl