Pollution - Poem by Taunya Benns
Let them know that the sun cannot play today, as she does not feel like shining on this place; let them know that the moon is sick and may not be awake tonight, let them know that the rain cannot come for it feels that it is kept to long by the pollutions of the air. The wind shall not come for it cries when the mess looks as if he is responsible. The sea will not wash the shores, for the mess left behind, always comes back to sea…Please let them know.
Comments about Pollution by Taunya Benns
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl