Power Of Integrity - Poem by mamutty CHOLA
POWER OF INTEGRITY
When you have nothing to fear and nothing to hide
That is sign of your integrity.
Integrity can only guarantee a bright future in life
nothing else; power, fame and wealth are all transient
Integrity means; come what may, never change one's value
Man of ingerity gives equal importance to both small and big matters in life.
A man without integrity can never be trusted.
A burden on self and the society.
Integrity is that force whichkeeps you on right path
In all situations
Our fame and reputation are what world thing of us,
integrity is what we really are.
Comments about Power Of Integrity by mamutty CHOLA
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl