Prayer For Four Hundred - Poem by Bill Grace
Let us pray - Lord,
We give thanks for the good that is here. We give thanks for our association and for our friendships within it. We give thanks for our freedoms. We give thanks for all of our service people but especially for those who must travel in harm's way and for those who would be with us but could not because they serve in distant lands.
Bless all who are here and all who are here with us in spirit. Grant us journey mercies to our homes, the expectation of future and happy assemblage, and a vision of - and hope and trust in you to help us with the struggles of our pilgrim ways.
For these things we pray in your holy and precious name, Amen.
Comments about Prayer For Four Hundred by Bill Grace
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl