Presentism, Eternalism; Endurantism, Perdurantism? - Poem by David Taylor
How very rare to find a presentist perdurantist
and rarer still an eternalist endurantist
it does seem perdurantistic views are eternaly present
but my presentist view is likely to endure
even if it has no future.
I am however eternally grateful to be all present
is that correct?
Comments about Presentism, Eternalism; Endurantism, Perdurantism? by David Taylor
Edgar Allan Poe
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl