Marvin Brato Sr
President - Poem by Marvin Brato Sr
Being the President of a country signifies...
As the Leader who not only lead
but responsible for the welfare of his countrymen.
As the Head who not only guide
but accountable for the security of the society.
And never corrupt the public trust!
Comments about President by Marvin Brato Sr
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl